Just A Short Note On What You Can Do With Older Dental Work
Have you ever wondered what the options are for “upgrading” older or outdated dental work? In earlier dentistry, what is referred to as PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal) crowns, were commonly used and in some cases were the only option for restorative cosmetic dentistry. Because of stronger porcelains that look more natural and aesthetic, the options for restoring a brighter more youthful smile is encouraging to a lot of patients with earlier dentistry. They are trading in their metal crowns for a more natural youthful smile, and what a huge difference it can make!
Martha was “Miss Decatur Texas” three-years-in-a-row as a teen. Today she is a beautiful 88-year-old woman who is quite proud of her lovely smile. She tells everyone she meets that she still has her “real” teeth and that Dr. Rick Coker has been her dentist for thirty-five years. What a great testament to the power of an enduring relationship and a great smile!
Are you completely unhappy with your smile? Are you sitting there wishing that there was something you can do to fix the gap between your teeth?
Well, creating dream smiles has never been any easier, especially with porcelain veneers Tyler, TX absolutely loves! With the quick, easy, and virtually pain-free veneers procedure, how could you possibly deny the many benefits of veneers?
At Dr. Rick Coker’s Smile Studio, we offer DURAthin® porcelain veneers to patients who desire to have a brand new, gorgeous smile. We choose to use the most durable, natural-looking dental materials on the market, which is why DURAthin veneers are the top choice for us!
Why choose DURAthin veneers?
When you choose veneers from our cosmetic dentist, you can look forward to an amazing smile, along with the wide range of porcelain veneers benefits. Choosing veneers allows you to:
- Fix a wide range of smile problems, including gapped teeth, slightly misaligned or crooked teeth, chipped teeth, broken teeth, irregularly-shaped teeth, severely stained or discolored teeth, or cracked teeth. If you suffer from any of these smile problems, then veneers can be your best friend!
- Revitalize your smile. With a smile makeover and our veneers procedure, you can completely transform your smile into a beautiful, long-lasting one.
- Receive a long-lasting, durable cosmetic dentistry solution. Actually, veneers can last between 10-20 years after original placement! How’s that for a return on investment?
- Fix your smile in 2 office appointments. This is not a long time to wait for your brand new veneers smile!
- Experience a quick, virtually painless procedure to transform your smile. Minimal, if any, alterations to your natural teeth are needed. That means no drilling, no anesthesia, and no shots required for the veneers procedure– lucky you!
- Experience increased self-esteem and self-confidence. With a brand new, healthy smile, you are bound to feel proud of your smile, not ashamed or embarrassed to smile or laugh– gone are those humiliating days!
- Choose a cosmetic dentistry service that is fully customizable. For instance, our cosmetic dentist can customize the shape and length of your veneers so that your smile appears natural and beautiful, complementing the rest of your natural teeth and other facial characteristics.
Now you can see a few reasons why our cosmetic dentist and patients absolutely love veneers! To transform your smile and erase all of those smile problems, all you have to do is take advantage of the complimentary veneers consultation that we offer.
Transform your smile today!
With veneers as an option, you have no more excuses to walk around feeling embarrassed or ashamed to smile or laugh with friends and family.
Even if we decide that veneers are not the best option for your dental goals, we are confident that we have the dentistry services to exceed your expectations and to meet your dental needs.
Our entire team at Dr. Rick Coker’s Smile Studio is more than ready to give you a warm welcome when you come visit us, and our Tyler cosmetic dentist looks forward to creating the smile of your dreams with DURAthin veneers, or with our wide range of cosmetic and general dentistry services!
Having Those Movie Star Teeth: Tyler, Texas
After seeing all of the beautiful people last night at the 2012 Academy Awards show, it is fun to realize that many of them have had some “help” to look as good as they do. And, if you noticed, they all have great big beautiful smiles.
This picture of George Clooney is from an article in the New York Daily News titled “Ill Grills: Celebrity Teeth Makeovers.” Speculation from Dr. Jonathan Abenaim, a dentist quoted in the article, states that George probably had to get his teeth done because he grinds them. You will notice in the “before” picture that Clooney’s teeth are small and worn down which happens when you grind them. So he had to get them lengthened with porcelain veneers and/or crowns plus a surgical gum procedure called “crown lengthening.”
I think we can all agree that it was worth it!
To see the pictures and read the comments about the other twenty-three beautiful people who have had a “smile makeover,” just click on this link.