At Dr. Rick Coker’s Smile Studio, in Tyler, Texas we believe that you deserve to have the best possible smile. You deserve to have a bright, beautiful smile that doesn’t have a single detraction.
That’s why we offer help with high-quality dental implants by our Tyler, TX dentist if you need them.
Why Would I Need Dental Implants?
You may need tooth implants if you have one or more missing teeth. Implants have a variety of uses, and can be customized to fit your individual needs.
If you’re ready to experience a smile you can take pride in, choose Dr. Rick Coker’s Smile Studio, a Tyler dentist for your implant restoration.
How Do Implants Work?
Essentially, dental implants are artificial tooth roots. These artificial tooth roots are made from durable titanium, and are placed directly into your jawbone. They serve as a strong anchor for the following tooth replacement options:
- Dental bridges for a few missing teeth
- Partial dentures for several missing teeth
- Full-set dentures for multiple missing teeth
- Porcelain crowns for one or more missing teeth
Dr. Rick Coker will help you decide exactly which option best fits your needs, and regardless of what you and Dr. Coker (your implant dentist) choose, you can rest assured that you will be happy and satisfied with your brand new smile.
How Extensive is the Implant Procedure?
The implant procedure is extensive and does involve invasive oral surgery. The procedure works in the following ways:
- You will come in for an initial evaluation where Dr. Coker will determine which implant procedure is right for you.
- Your implants will be customized to fit your mouth.
- You will then undergo oral surgery where your implants will be inserted directly into your jawbone.
- Your implants will then be given time to fuse with your jawbone, in order to form a strong and secure anchor.
- You will then return to our office to get your bridge, denture, or porcelain crown.
I’m Nervous About Oral Surgery. Will It Hurt?
Although the implant procedure is invasive and requires oral surgery, you can take solace in the fact that you will feel only the most minimal pain. This is because we use trained sedation dentists.
We use only the highest quality sedation techniques, including IV sedation, oral sedation, or nitrous oxide sedation. We will help you determine which sedation method is right for you, so you can be sure that your implant procedure will be virtually painless.
Choosing Tyler Smiles
When you choose our dental office, you can feel confident that you will be in good hands. At Dr. Rick Coker’s Smile Studio, you will be offered the highest quality dental implants with special attention paid to your comfort and well-being. If you’re ready to experience the benefits of dental implants, call us today at 903-581-1777.