Some of Our Advertising
“Be Happy with Your Smile”
“We Change Lives Every Day”
(These ads are loud, but you can turn down the volume.)
(1) The story of Jack, a 66-year-old rodeo clown, who needed a Smile Makeover.
(2) The story of Jackie, a 65-year-old woman, who got a Trial Smile to see how a Smile Makeover would look on her.
(3) The story of Denise, a 50-year-old woman with dentures, who wanted new Strickland Facelift Dentures which are built upon neuromuscular principles.
(4) The story of George, a 55-year-old oil company executive, who had worn his teeth down to nubs. We had to scientifically figure out a new bite for him.
(5) The story of Emily, a 44-year-old woman, who came in with extensive decay, periodontal disease and worn down teeth.
(6) The story of Lauren, a 20-year-old college sophomore, who just wanted her smile to “pop.”
(7) The story of Robert, a 70-year-old man, who came in for a second opinion because his jaws hurt and his teeth were so sensitive he couldn’t eat solid food.
(8) The story of Bill, a 58-year old man, with chipped and yellowed teeth.